I’ve been trying, for the last few months, to knit with my shoulder muscles relaxed. The patterns I’ve been working on have been fairly easy. One sweater I am working on has cables but they are easily done without a cable needle so it hasn’t been too difficult. The socks are a bit more complicated but still not impossible. But I’ve found that my shoulder muscles tense up when I am supposedly knitting to relax! When I focus on my shoulders, I can get them to lower and relax but then my knitting loosens up!!! I have to find a happy medium…or find a way to destress my life in other ways.
tags…adhd angry birds baby blanket beads birthday boobs breast thermography buttons cables cartilage charley horse childrens flannel curve of pursuit droid ear piercing exective functioning first post gap year gift google voice halloween halloween party health insomnia itouch kids knit Knitting mah jongg mono mother's day obama parenting passover prank quinoa recipes relaxed rockin sock club rowan yarn save the tatas shopping sleep socks sweater sweaters technology overload tragus vegan vegetarian weight loss Windows 7 Windows Live Writer wordfeud worry
- I don't think Jeb really wants to be president. #GOPDebate 1 year ago
- I just don't like trump... #GOPDebate 1 year ago
- Trump really hates Jeb tonight and the audience is loving it all! #GOPDebate 1 year ago
- I'm actually liking this audience #GOPDebate 1 year ago
- Oh to make this true on voting days. twitter.com/deray/status/6… 1 year ago